“The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature”, quoted Prevost Abbe, Manon Lescaut. Yes, we agree that a father’s heart is nature’s best gift and beautifully made. On this beautiful note, we at Alpha InfoLab, wishing our management, employees, and clients a very Happy Father’s Day 2021.
Fathers are the head of the family and hold the family together. They lay the foundation of a strong family and lead a life that their children will follow in the future.
On Which Day is Father’s Day Celebrated?
Father’s Day is celebrated on the third Sunday in June, every year. This year we will have Father’s Day celebrations on Sunday 20th June 2021. However, in Europe, Father’s Day is celebrated since the Middle Ages on 19th March as Saint Joseph’s Day.
Why Father’s Day is Celebrated?
Father’s Day is celebrated to acknowledge fathers for their contribution and dedication towards their families, communities, and societies. Father’s Day was founded by Sonora Smart Dodd in 1910 in the United States of America and is now celebrated in more than 40 countries.
Every country and region celebrates this day differently depending on their traditions and cultures.
Things to do for this Father’s Day:
Most countries are still following COVID restrictions and many places are under lockdown, so the best way to celebrate Father’s Day even this year is by staying home. If you have been wondering about the best ways to celebrate this day with your father at home, then we have some awesome suggestions for you:
- You can show your love towards your father by making his favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Plan out a day with your other family members
- Write down some beautiful messages for him on colorful sticky notes and stick them in his study room or near his workstation.
- It is a great idea to buy a gift for your father from E-commerce websites like Amazon, etc.
- If your father really loves books, then why not gift him one?
- We know you care for your father’s health, especially during this pandemic. It is a nice thing to gift him an Ayurvedic Health Protection Kit. It will keep his immunity level high and help him to stay healthy and safe.
- Gift him N95 Face Masks and Sanitizers to keep him safe if he has to ever go out.
- Collaborate and compile a beautiful video where everyone he loves, his friends, his nephews, and nieces are talking something nice about him.
- You don’t have to stop at just your father. You can also celebrate this day with your Grand Father or a Great Grand Father (you are very lucky if you can do that!!).
- If you live far away, then arrange for a good hearty talk with your father over zoom or Google Meet.
At AlphainfoLab, we know that a relationship with a father is pure and filled with love. So, have a lovely and beautiful day with your father on Father’s Day. Make his day special and memorable by showing you love him.
About Alpha InfoLab:
Alpha InfoLab is an IT and Software Services Company that specializes in scalable and affordable B2B Products and bespoke Digital Marketing Services.
We welcome businesses and entrepreneurial-driven partners to join Alpha InfoLab’s IT Services Franchise Opportunities. Our Franchise Partners have helped our products and services reach the right business customers.
Our most loved products and services are:
For more information on Alpha InfoLab and a free consultation about our products and services, please feel free to connect with our friendly and professional team.