With startup businesses sprouting all over the world, entrepreneurs need to create a niche customer base and Email Marketing is your best bet. Sending emails is a viable medium since everyone has an email address and it is the best way to reach your target audience.
Email can never go out of fashion; it is like a mobile number. Ok let’s ask ourselves a couple of questions:
• How many promotional emails do you get in a day? May be 5-6 emails,
• How many do you open? May be 2-3 emails only if you find the subject line appealing and you trust the source.
Statistics are out and Email marketing fairs much better than Social Media Marketing or for that matter any other type of Digital Marketing. According to statistics on Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing, 60% of businesses prefer to use Email Marketing for promotional purposes compared to only 20% who use Social Media. The ROI of email marketing is 4400% and not much through social media marketing. (Source: Optinmonster).
For example, You send 1000 bulk emails every day keeping in mind SEO keywords, so you are sure to get 400-500 or more email opens and you will be able to convert up to 200 leads. This shows the reachability, profitability and revenue generation is higher through emails.
Email Marketing is a lifesaver for any business, but, businesses may find it tricky to get started. This is where a lucrative email marketing solutions from a trusted bulk email service, like Alpha Sandesh, will help you reach a larger section of potential customers.
How to use bulk email marketing service effectively?
Bulk Emailing can be used effectively if you keep the following points in mind:
1. Create an Email campaign:
When you use all the best and advanced features of Alpha Sandesh, you will be able to create multiple revenue-generating Email Campaigns by using dynamic content blocks, you will have a systematic way to build and monitor your Email marketing strategy.
2. Split test Email Campaigns:
The best part is you can do a split test of unlimited variations of Email Campaigns. This way you can discontinue any campaign which is not working and use the ones which have proven results.
3. Automatic event logging and triggers: Having this feature is a lifesaver for any email marketing campaign. You will receive automatic notifications if any recipient receives your email, opens it and then clicks the promotional link provided in the email. Once you receive the notifications you will be able to send out trigger emails or follow-up emails. This way you will be in constant touch with your customers.
4. Managing contact lists: If you have a huge number of contacts, Email marketing software of Alpha Sandesh will help you manage contact lists which otherwise would have been tricky and cumbersome to do. You can manage multiple contact lists and remove the ones which never respond.
For example, if you have an e-commerce business, with multiple contact lists you can segment your contacts according to gender, marital status, etc, and send targeted promotions like womenswear, menswear, kids wear, footwear catalogues to married female and male contacts, menswear, electronics and footwear catalogues to single male contacts, womenswear and footwear catalogues to single women contacts and so on. This way you will have the best results, reach larger audience and generate revenue.
5. Adhering to Anti-Spam Rules: Sending out bulk emails is something businesses hesitate to do, but with Alpha Sandesh, you can rest assured that your emails get delivered and most importantly anti-spam measures are taken care of.